What are Cookies and how does this website use them?
- Ensure that the website can function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the Outcoders website, without preventing access to the content, except for the cookies that are essential for the provision of the service, without which the web cannot function. Bear in mind in any case that, if you modify and/or block the installation of Cookies, the quality of the operation of the Services or their availability may be affected.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
What are the different types of Cookies that we use?
Navigating this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
|Cookie type||Description||Examples of use||Third parties|
|GEOLOCATION||These Cookies are used to store geolocation data of the computer or device to offer you more appropriate content and services.||
|ANALYTICS||These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a totally anonymous way.||
Some Outcoders services may use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be eliminated, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the Outcoders services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
The Cookies Policy was last updated on 10/01/2020.