As a C# Developer you'll build highly performant and scalable solutions using the Microsoft tech stack and SOLID design principles, leading cross functional Agile project teams you’ll be an advocate of coding best practice and ensure software is delivered to schedule.
You’ll have exposure across the full development lifecycle, from collaborating with stakeholders to define requirements through to solution delivery using a range of technologies including C#, ASP.Net Core, Azure, Microservices, Azure DevOps.
The company is currently able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work 100% remotely; in time you'll join accomplished colleagues in the Malaga office with continued flexibility to work remotely.
- .NET - C#, ASP.NET (MVC), Web API, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- Vue, Angular or React, Typescript, NodeJS
- CSS, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap
- Cloud - Azure (Cloud services, Service Fabric, App Services, AKS)
- Storages - SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Azure Tables, Azure Queues, Azure Blobs
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- Source control - Git
- Others - Elasticsearch, Redis, SignalR
- Fluent in English is a must
- Work well in a team environment
- Be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with `can do´ attitude
- Committed to CI/CD
- Passionate about design patterns, best practices, DDD and TDD
- Familiar with agile programming and tools
What's in for you
- Home working - Fully remote now and up to the employee post COVID.
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours